LockeyUSA TB400/TB400SS Hydraulic Gate Closer
- Closes large and small gates up to 175 lbs. easily and gently
- Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas controlled closing speed
- Installs on side, top, middle or bottom of right or left hand gates
- Mounts on opening side of gate, pushing the gate closed
- Maximum opening angle of 100 degrees (LockeyUSA recommends use of a mechanical stop to restrict opening angle)
- Mounting brackets and fitting bar included
- Not compatible with gates less than 30 inches wide
- Black powder coated steel or stainless steel finish
Gate Weight: 75-175 lbs.
Gate Width: 40-64 in.
Max. Opening Angle: 100 degrees
Min. Operating Temperature: 15 degrees Fahrenheit
Max. Operating Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Type of Gate Material: Vinyl, Steel, Wood, Chain Link*
Closing/Latch Method: Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas
Material: Steel or Stainless Steel
- TB400: Black
- TB400SS: Stainless Steel
Finish: Powder coated
Hinge Arrangements: In-line or Offset
Opening Pressure: Approx. 6-12 lbs.
*Mounts on Chain Link with TB-LINX (sold separately)
*Operation of the closer in temperatures below or above the minimum and maximum operating temperatures may result in improper operation or complete failure of the closer.
Opening Force Chart:
ADDED OPENING FORCE
Gate Closer 36" Gate 48" Gate 60" Gate Constant Closing Pressure
No Closer 3/4 lb. 1/2 lb. 1/4 lb. 0
TB400/TB400SS 10 lbs. 8 lbs. 6 lbs. 90 lbs.
ADDED FORCE AT 45 DEGREE OPEN
Gate Closer 36" Gate 48" Gate 60" Gate
TB400/TB400SS 13 lbs. 9.5 lbs. 8 lbs.
NOTE: All measurements are taken using the 1st mounting hole on the post bracket with a 3" distance between the center of the hinge and the center of the post mounting bracket. The opening pressure will INCREASE using the 2nd, 3rd and 4th holes. These are "ADDED" opening pressures. This chart DOES NOT take into consideration the hinge arrangements, quality of hinges, ease of operation, wind, etc.
TB400SS (Stainless Steel)