LockeyUSA TB450+ Adjustable Hydraulic Gate Closer
- Quick and easy installation for both in-line and offset hinge arrangements
- Adjustable hydraulic (nitrogen gas) controlled closing speed
- Suitable for use with LockeyUSA keyless locks
- PVC Coated Zinc Plated Steel
- The TB450+ is not compatible with gates less than 30 inches wide
- Both new and existing gate systems
- Residential and commercial gates
- Pool gates
- Any application where gate must close automatically for safety and security
Gate Weight: 75-175 lbs.
Gate Width: 40-64 in.
Max. Opening Angle: 100 degrees
Min. Operating Temperature: 15 degrees Fahrenheit
Max. Operating Temperature: 122 degrees Fahrenheit
Type of Gate Material: Vinyl, Steel, Wood, Chain Link*
Closing/Latch Method: Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas
Color: Available in Black, White, or Gray
Finish: PVC Coated
Hinge Arrangements: In-line or Offset
Opening Pressure: Approx. 6-12 lbs.
*Mounts on Chain Link with TB-LINX (sold separately)
*Operation of the closer in temperatures below or above the minimum and maximum operating temperatures may result in improper operation or complete failure of the closer.
Opening Force Chart:
ADDED OPENING FORCE:
Gate Closer 36" Gate 48" Gate 60" Gate Constant Closing Pressure
No Closer 3/4 lb. 1/2 lb. 1/4 lb. 0
TB450 10 lbs. 8 lbs. 6 lbs. 90 lbs.
ADDED FORCE AT 45 DEGREE OPEN:
Gate Closer 36" Gate 48" Gate 60" Gate
TB450 13 lbs. 9.5 lbs. 8 lbs.
NOTE: All measurements are taken using the 1st mounting hole on the post bracket with a 3" distance between the center of the hinge and the center of the post mounting bracket. The opening pressure will INCREASE using the 2nd, 3rd and 4th holes. These are "ADDED" opening pressures. This chart DOES NOT take into consideration the hinge arrangements, quality of hinges, ease of operation, wind, etc.